Off-licence business insurance with Tredstone


In the day-to-day running of an off-licence, there are many risks that, as the owner, you must be prepared for. There is your fragile stock of many glass bottles to consider – a breakage and the resulting spillage could lead to a customer’s injury. The same delicate bottles could just as easily be smashed during transit, your refrigerator may suffer a malfunction, or your business could be put under threat by theft.


There are also added dangers that come with the selling of alcohol, such as the accidental selling to minors, and if the correct precautions aren’t taken or any slip-ups are made by your staff, you may well find your liquor licence revoked. If this were to happen and you only run a small shop, it would, obviously, have a devastating impact, resulting in a halt to your business operation and likely closure. You need to have a contingency plan in place to cover the mass reduction of income in the event of losing your alcohol licence.


Thankfully, there is no need to worry; Tredstone is here to lift your spirits. As business insurance specialists, we are here to guide you in getting the right insurance policy that will put all of your insurance worries to rest.


Appropriate cover for your off-licence


Whether you are a small convenience shop or part of a larger supermarket, our expert team will be able to help. With access to a network of carefully-selected insurance partners, we will compare all the possible policies that fit your requirements and get back to you with an effective and reliable policy within minutes.


Tredstone’s bespoke insurance policies will offer you protection in the areas that are most likely to affect you. We approach each of our clients as individuals, providing them with a thorough, tailored insurance plan instead of just handing out a standard routine policy that is full of holes and could leave them vulnerable.


Here are just some of the areas that we can help you with:


  • Loss of licence
  • Public liability insurance
  • Employers’ liability insurance
  • Product liability insurance
  • Professional liability insurance
  • Buildings cover
  • Business interruption
  • Contents cover
  • Goods in transit


Policies you can rely on


To make finding suitable quality cover simple and efficient so that you can get back to business, contact Tredstone today.


Whether you want to update your cover or discuss what type of insurance would be best for any particular risk associated with your off-licence, we are always on hand to help.


Click the button below to get started or, if you would prefer to speak to one of our team, you can call us on 0800 2315 162.

Request a call back


Type of Business



Best time to call?